Heat up the griddle to 350 degrees. That is enough heat to cook the burgers without burning them. Use a pastry brush to spread oil onto the griddle.
How long do you cook burgers on a griddle?
To cook a hamburger on a griddle, coat the surface with a healthy cooking oil. After preheating to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, cook the meat for about 4 minutes on one side, and 3 minutes on the other side.
What temperature do you cook burgers on an electric skillet?
Thicker foods like burgers prefer a lower temperature, giving the meat time to cook through before the outside burns.
- Bacon: 325º for 8-10 minutes.
- French toast: 300º-325º for 4-6 minutes.
- Burgers: 325º-375º for 8-12 minutes.
How do you cook hamburgers on a flat top grill?
Hamburger griddling instructions
- Oil up your griddle.
- Heat the oil at high temperature on the stovetop until it spits lightly.
- Slap on your hamburger patties and cook for 3 minutes on one side. …
- Flip over your burger patties and cook for another 3 minutes on the other side.
- Remove burgers and add to your buns.
Are burgers better on grill or griddle?
While grills let fat drip down through the grates, sapping moisture from the meat, griddles fry patties in their own juices. … Griddles are also arguably safer to use than grills, since there’s no risk of being singed by open flames.
How long do you cook burgers at 350?
Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° until a thermometer reads 160°, about 20 minutes, turning once. Serve on buns with lettuce.
Can you cook ground beef on a griddle?
So oil your griddle and let those tortillas get crispy! Brown you ground beef in a skillet: brown your ground beef with taco seasoning, and salsa. Cooking it in the salsa makes it taste great. … You can use a little grease from the beef, or butter to grease the griddle if you want them extra crispy.
How long do you cook burgers on a Blackstone griddle?
It’s plain and simple:
- Preheat your griddle for 5 minutes.
- Oil up the griddle plate.
- Press your meat together to form 2” patties. …
- Throw down your patties on the griddle.
- Smash the patties with a press or spatula for 30 seconds (make it non-stick before)
- Stop smashing and keep cooking the patties for 1 – 2 minutes.
Do burgers taste good on griddle?
Don’t worry about missing out on the “smoky” flavors from the grill – heating your grill to pre-heat the griddle is creates some smoke from the grates or firebox to flavor the food, and your burgers will still have great grilled flavors. … When you cook your burgers on a griddle, the patty is not as likely to dry out.
How many burgers can you cook on a 28 inch Blackstone griddle?
The 28-inch griddle cooking station has 448 square inches of cooking surface. This is large enough to fit 18 burgers, 12 steaks, or 44 hotdogs. The food that you can cook in this griddle is good for up to ten people.
What you can cook on a griddle?
You can cook the following dishes on a griddle:
- Grilled vegetables.
- Crab cakes.
- Grilled cheese.
- French toast.